Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pit Crew Shirt Recipients Notified Today

Here's a copy of the email sent, this afternoon, to students who will be receiving Pit Crew shirts. If you do not receive a shirt, it doesn't mean you aren't a member of the Pit Crew. All students should be wearing yellow shirts to games, standing, and getting involved. That includes students who are in the corners and in the 100 level. Here's the email, with a number to contact if you have any questions:


You are now a member of the 2008-09 Pit Crew! In honor of your commitment to the Oregon Men's Basketball program through attendance at the first four games this year, you have been awarded a 2008-09 Pit Crew shirt! Pit Crew shirts will be distributed at an exclusive open basketball practice at which you will hear from both Head Coach Ernie Kent and Head Coach Bev Smith!

Where: Mac Court
When: Monday, December 1st @ 3:30pm
What to Bring: UO Student ID card (You will not be given your shirt without it!)

The Oregon Basketball program would like to thank you for your support during the month of November and hopes the enthusiasm will carry over into the Pac-10 season with the loudest arena in the country!

If you have any questions about the distribution process, please contact the Athletic Marketing Office at 541-346-5417.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so they're done distributing out the email? no more people will be notified later on in the week?

Pit Crew President said...

Yes, all the emails were sent out. I'm not sure where the cut-off line was but, I believe it was more than 2 games. How many did you attend and what is your grade?

Anonymous said...

I attended three games, all but Oakland, and i'm a freshman. There was a problem with my card for the Northern Colorado Game, but i called the Athletic office and they said they had fixed the problem, and credited me going to the game.

Pit Crew President said...

Send me an email with your first and last name, to pitcrew1@uoregon.edu and I will check to see if you are on the list. You should have received an email though if you are getting a shirt.

Unknown said...

So can you clarify for me, I got the email and everything, but is there any need to show up early or line up before the 3:30 event? Am I guaranteed a shirt as long as I go to the event and have my ID?

Pit Crew President said...

If you go late, I wouldn't plan on getting a shirt that fits you.