Sunday, August 24, 2008

Introduction

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself and talk about the new site for the Pit Crew. My name is Daniel Cogan and I'll be the President of the Pit Crew this season. We've wanted to update the site for a while to improve the functionality and make it easier for members to interact on the site. Our message board works well, but we wanted something that could be updated more frequently to better serve the needs of the student body.

My hope is that students use the Pit Crew site not only for Athletics, but as a source for campus news. We'll do our best to keep students informed about what's happening on campus, and try to do it in an entertaining way. If you have an idea for something which would add value to the site, we'd love to hear your idea and will try to incorporate it within the site.

Before I finish, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank former Pit Crew President Robert Griesinger for designing the site. He's made many positive contributions to the success of our group in the past and I'm thankful for his willingness to continue to help us out. Welcome again to the new site of the University of Oregon Pit Crew and enjoy!

Go Ducks,
Daniel Cogan
Pit Crew President 07-09

No comments: